Friday, May 7, 2010

Minus 6 Trash Bags of Clutter........and to a good cause!

The dog shelter picked up 6 large trash bags of my clutter today......and they were thanking ME!!!!

I said, no, THANK YOU!. Not only did I gain the space of those 6 large trash bags........but, it is going to dogs that have been abused......hurt, and rescued by loving volunteers, who do this in their spare time. What kind of person, hurts a dog? They are such loving creatures, my mind or heart just can not fathom what goes on in the mind of someone that would hurt a dog. ugggggggggggh!!! It is inconceivable, in my mind, heart and soul.

I donated sheets, dog toys, dog treats that my dogs do not like, sheets,towels, pillows, canvas, blankets, leashes and collars. I am going up to my aunts house and will find more stuff to give to this worthy cause........if you have stuff to give.......and they are in desperate need of dog toys and dog treats......and canvas to make the hamock beds ( as they do not want the dogs to have to sleep on the cold cement floor, they have been through enough ) please contact llelak@comcast.net and tell her deborah sent you, if you can contribute to this worthy cause....and support these angels that rescue animals.....in their free time.

I was in tears after she left, that my clutter could warm the spirits of these brave animals that have survived abuse........Linda, thanked me....and I said, NO, thank you......for taking this clutter and making good use of it......

If you can not sell it, donate it to a place that can use your clutter well. At least, you will feel that you held onto it for a good reason.

Have old jeans.....send them to habitat for humanity......they are using them to insulate the houses they are building.........

Check out this site, your clutter could make you a HERO, to someone in need..........


Maybe that clutter, that you held onto can heal the self-esteem that is has so damaged.......try it, you might like it.  Find homes that are in need of your clutter......it will heal your heart.......

Smiles to You,
Dee Cluttering

No comments: